Subject: EXTENDED DEADLINE: Call for Case Studies on Mental Health and Climate Change by WHO EUROPE | ВОЗ ЕВРОПА – Запрос о психическом здоровье и изменении климата
From: "EURO CEH" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO CEH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2025 18:37:19 +0200

For Russian version, please scroll down. Текст письма на ру
сском языке приводится ниже

To:

Members of the European Environment and Health Task Force;

Dear Colleagues,

The WHO European Centre for Environment and Health (ECEH) in Bonn wishes
you a Happy and Healthy New Year! We would like to kindly remind you of
the call for case studies on mental health & climate change. We are also
pleased to inform you that the deadline for the submission of case studies
has been extended to January 31, 2025.

For more information on the types of case studies in focus, the submission
process, and background information to this call, please refer to the
attached PDF files (available both in English and Russian). Additionally,
a brief overview of this call with relevant links is provided below in
both languages.

With kind regards,

Dr Dorota JAROSINSKA| Programme Manager, Living and Working Environments

WHO Regional Office for Europe | European Centre for Environment and
Health | Bonn, Germany

---

About the call:

The WHO European Centre for Environment and Health (ECEH) in Bonn, Germany
is seeking examples of interventions to protect and promote mental health
in the face of climate change in the WHO European Region. With this call,
ECEH aims to map existing interventions related to different mental health
outcomes (e.g., eco-anxiety, functional disorders), different
manifestations of climate change (e.g., heat waves, loss of livelihood),
undertaken at various levels (e.g., national, local), targeting different
population groups (e.g., youth, frontline workers), and providing
different levels of mental health and psychosocial support (MHPSS) (e.g.,
mental health care, awareness building, community strengthening).

The mapping of case studies will help to document activities already
underway in the WHO European Region, to identify current gaps, and to
promote further action. This information will feed into a planned WHO
policy brief on mental health and climate change.

In addition, selected case studies may be featured as good practice
examples on the WHO website, the European Climate and Health Observatory
website, or during WHO led events. We will liaise with contributors of
selected submissions to further elaborate on these interventions.

The deadline for submission has been extended to January 31, 2025.

You are invited to submit information through the following links:

English Version:
<https://extranet.who.int/dataformv6/index.php/611299?lang=en>
https://extranet.who.int/dataformv6/index.php/611299?lang=en

Russian Version:
<https://extranet.who.int/dataformv6/index.php/611299?lang=ru>
https://extranet.who.int/dataformv6/index.php/611299?lang=ru

Please distribute the call within your relevant networks and direct any
questions to Cale Lawlor ( <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]).

We thank you for your interest in this call. Your input is highly valued
and will support the work on mental health and climate change in the WHO
European Region.

***

Кому:

Членам Европейской целевой группы по ок
ружающей среде и здоровью (ЦГОСЗ)

Уважаемые коллеги,

Европейский центр ВОЗ по окружающей сре
де и охране здоровья (ЕЦОСЗ) в Бонне жела
ет вам счастливого и здорового Нового го
да! Мы хотели бы напомнить вам о приглаше
нии к представлению примеров из практик
и исследований по психическому здоровью
и изменению климата. Мы также рады сообщ
ить вам, что срок подачи примеров из прак
тики продлен до 31 января 2025 года.

Для получения дополнительной информаци
и о типах примеров, процессе подачи и дру
гих деталей, пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с
прикрепленными PDF-файлами (доступны на а
нглийском и русском языках). Кроме того,
ниже приведен краткий обзор этого запро
са с соответствующими ссылками на обоих
языках.

С наилучшими пожеланиями,

Д-р Dorota Jarosinska | Руководитель программы Ок
ружающая среда для жизни и работы

Европейский центр ВОЗ по окружающей сре
де и охране здоровья

---

Уважаемые коллеги,

Европейский центр ВОЗ по окружающей сре
де и охране здоровья (ЕЦОСЗ) в Бонне (Герм
ания) ищет примеры проводимых в Европейс
ком регионе ВОЗ мероприятий по охране и
укреплению психического здоровья в усло
виях изменения климата.  ЕЦОСЗ делает эт
о объявление с целью провести анализ мер
оприятий, связанных с разными результат
ами в отношении психического здоровья (э
кологическая тревога, функциональные ра
сстройства) и последствиями изменения к
лимата (периоды аномально жаркой погоды,
потеря средств к существованию), проводи
мых на разных уровнях (общенациональном
или местном) среди разных групп населени
я (молодежь, работники передней линии) с
целью предоставления услуг по охране пс
ихического здоровья и психосоциальной п
оддержке (ПЗПСП) разных уровней (охрана п
сихического здоровья, повышение информи
рованности, укрепление общин).

Анализ примеров из практики поможет зад
окументировать уже проводимые мероприя
тия в Европейском регионе ВОЗ для опреде
ления существующих пробелов в этой обла
сти и содействия принятию мер в будущем.
ВОЗ планирует выпустить аналитическую з
аписку на тему психического здоровья и и
зменения климата, и полученная информац
ия будет использована для ее подготовки.

Кроме того, избранные примеры из практик
и могут быть представлены на веб-сайтах
ВОЗ и Европейской обсерватории по клима
ту и здоровью или во время проводимых ВО
З мероприятий. Мы свяжемся с авторами от
обранных работ, чтобы получить более доп
олнительные сведения об этих мероприяти
ях.

Более подробную информацию о типах прим
еров из практики, процедуре подачи заяво
к и справочной информации можно найти в
файле в формате PDF (на русском и английск
ом языках), прилагаемом к данному письму.

Крайний срок подачи материалов - 31 январ
я 2025 года.

Мы приглашаем вас предоставить информац
ию по следующим адресам:

Версия на русском языке:
<https://extranet.who.int/dataformv6/index.php/611299?lang=ru>
https://extranet.who.int/dataformv6/index.php/611299?lang=ru

Версия на английском языке:  <https://extranet.who.
int/dataformv6/index.php/611299?lang=en>
https://extranet.who.int/dataformv6/index.php/611299?lang=en

Пожалуйста, распространите это объявлен
ие через свои профессиональные сети и на
правляйте любые вопросы г-ну Cale Lawlor (
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]).

Мы благодарим вас за отклик на это пригл
ашение и высоко ценим ваш вклад в поддер
жку работы в области укрепления психиче
ского здоровья в условиях изменения кли
мата в Европейском регионе ВОЗ.

From: EURO CEH
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2024 5:39 PM
To: EURO CEH <[email-masked]>
Subject: Call for Case Studies on Mental Health and Climate Change by WHO
EUROPE | ВОЗ ЕВРОПА – Запрос о психическом з
доровье и изменении климата

For Russian version, please scroll down. Текст письма на ру
сском языке приводится ниже

To:

Members of the European Environment and Health Task Force;

Dear colleagues,

The WHO European Centre for Environment and Health (ECEH) in Bonn, Germany
is seeking examples of interventions to protect and promote mental health
in the face of climate change in the WHO European Region. With this call,
ECEH aims to map existing interventions related to different mental health
outcomes (e.g., eco-anxiety, functional disorders), different
manifestations of climate change (e.g., heat waves, loss of livelihood),
undertaken at various levels (e.g., national, local), targeting different
population groups (e.g., youth, frontline workers), and providing
different levels of mental health and psychosocial support (MHPSS) (e.g.,
mental health care, awareness building, community strengthening).

The mapping of case studies will help to document activities already
underway in the WHO European Region, to identify current gaps, and to
promote further action. This information will feed into a planned WHO
policy brief on mental health and climate change.

In addition, selected case studies may be featured as good practice
examples on the WHO website, the European Climate and Health Observatory
website, or during WHO led events. We will liaise with contributors of
selected submissions to further elaborate on these interventions.

More information on the type of case studies in focus, the submission
process, and background information to this call can be found in the PDF
file (English and Russian) attached to this email.

The deadline for submission is January 15, 2025.

You are invited to submit information through the following links:

English Version:
<https://extranet.who.int/dataformv6/index.php/611299?lang=en>
https://extranet.who.int/dataformv6/index.php/611299?lang=en

Russian Version:
<https://extranet.who.int/dataformv6/index.php/611299?lang=ru>
https://extranet.who.int/dataformv6/index.php/611299?lang=ru

Please distribute the call within your relevant networks and direct any
questions to Cale Lawlor ( <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]).

We thank you for your interest in this call. Your input is highly valued
and will support the work on mental health and climate change in the WHO
European Region.

Kind regards,

Nino Sharashidze

On behalf of the EHP Secretariat

***

Кому:

Членам Европейской целевой группы по ок
ружающей среде и здоровью (ЦГОСЗ)

Уважаемые коллеги,

Европейский центр ВОЗ по окружающей сре
де и охране здоровья (ЕЦОСЗ) в Бонне (Герм
ания) ищет примеры проводимых в Европейс
ком регионе ВОЗ мероприятий по охране и
укреплению психического здоровья в усло
виях изменения климата.  ЕЦОСЗ делает эт
о объявление с целью провести анализ мер
оприятий, связанных с разными результат
ами в отношении психического здоровья (э
кологическая тревога, функциональные ра
сстройства) и последствиями изменения к
лимата (периоды аномально жаркой погоды,
потеря средств к существованию), проводи
мых на разных уровнях (общенациональном
или местном) среди разных групп населени
я (молодежь, работники передней линии) с
целью предоставления услуг по охране пс
ихического здоровья и психосоциальной п
оддержке (ПЗПСП) разных уровней (охрана п
сихического здоровья, повышение информи
рованности, укрепление общин).

Анализ примеров из практики поможет зад
окументировать уже проводимые мероприя
тия в Европейском регионе ВОЗ для опреде
ления существующих пробелов в этой обла
сти и содействия принятию мер в будущем.
ВОЗ планирует выпустить аналитическую з
аписку на тему психического здоровья и и
зменения климата, и полученная информац
ия будет использована для ее подготовки.

Кроме того, избранные примеры из практик
и могут быть представлены на веб-сайтах
ВОЗ и Европейской обсерватории по клима
ту и здоровью или во время проводимых ВО
З мероприятий. Мы свяжемся с авторами от
обранных работ, чтобы получить более доп
олнительные сведения об этих мероприяти
ях.

Более подробную информацию о типах прим
еров из практики, процедуре подачи заяво
к и справочной информации можно найти в
файле в формате PDF (на русском и английск
ом языках), прилагаемом к данному письму.

Крайний срок подачи материалов - 15 январ
я 2025 года.

Мы приглашаем вас предоставить информац
ию по следующим адресам:

Версия на русском языке:
<https://extranet.who.int/dataformv6/index.php/611299?lang=ru>
https://extranet.who.int/dataformv6/index.php/611299?lang=ru

Версия на английском языке:  <https://extranet.who.
int/dataformv6/index.php/611299?lang=en>
https://extranet.who.int/dataformv6/index.php/611299?lang=en

Пожалуйста, распространите это объявлен
ие через свои профессиональные сети и на
правляйте любые вопросы г-ну Cale Lawlor (
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]).

Мы благодарим вас за отклик на это пригл
ашение и высоко ценим ваш вклад в поддер
жку работы в области укрепления психиче
ского здоровья в условиях изменения кли
мата в Европейском регионе ВОЗ.

С уважением,

Nino Sharashidze

От имени Секретариата ЕПОСЗ

---

EHP Secretariat | Multisectoral Partnerships for Environment and Health
(MPE)
WHO Regional Office for Europe | European Centre for Environment and
Health | Bonn, Germany
E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]| Web:
<https://www.who.int/europe/initiatives/european-environment-and-health-pr
ocess-(ehp)> European Environment and Health Process (EHP)